Sunday 27 January 2013

Filofax week 3

OK so I haven't blogged as much as I had intended to this week but this week I have some free time and I am hoping to come up with some bloggable inspiration.  Thanks to everyone who has been viewing my blog! I can't believe the number of page views from the last couple of weeks and I love that they have been from all over the world! :)

Here's my week then...

It's a little more minimalist than usual but I kept a black, white and red theme.  Don't worry though, next week is back to my usual over the top style!

Zara xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zara,
    I would love to be able to fix your blog elements if you could send me a message at: plumroselane@gmail.com I can tell you how to add me so your blog can look fabulous again.
    Best~
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete